Friday, August 13, 2010

Amazing Helpers

You might be sick of hearing about my summer green roof research, but I finished my second round of sampling and need to give a shout out. Climbing ladders and sitting in the sun all day when you are 8 months pregnant is hard and I really needed a helper/chaperone every day.

When I was in a bind a few fantastic E3B-ers helped out. Here are a few mug shots:

Nancy. This was a really long, hot day.

Mia. Came out twice and was really patient while I was freaking out about the two times it rained this summer and how it was ruining my schedule.


Laura. She graduated from the program Spring 2009 and did her thesis on green roof education.

I really appreciate the help, couldn't have done it without you three and know that you had much better things to do with your time--like your own thesis and job research.

Thanks!!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment