Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Introduction

So, I've been thinking about how great it would be to have one place where we could all blog about our summer research/travels. I'll send the account info in an email, but this way I won't have to wait until September to hear all the details of your amazing summer adventures.

My summer so far included a brief reincarnation as a 7th grade science teacher and then I launched into my first of three rounds of collecting insects on green roofs. I would post a silly picture of me sweep netting, but I can't find my cord to connect my camera. When I find it, I'll post a silly picture.

I hope you all post lots of photos of your studies and other adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody! I don't really know how to post on this blog but I started my own blog on my adventures in the DR a week ago that you can check out. :) It's at http://crustaceanarchitecture.blogspot.com/. Hope you all are having a fantastic summer!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete